List of groups and members formated

Teste Dedalus

Jan 19, 2018, 7:00:13 AM1/19/18
to GAM for G Suite
Hi !

How can I get a formated list of all groups in my org in a xlsx file ?

I trying using this command :

gam print groups name description admincreated id aliases members owners managers settings > groups2.csv

But returns only members and not groups

Thanks

Ross Scroggs

Jan 19, 2018, 10:54:49 AM1/19/18
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Teste,

By default, Gam separates the members with a newline whcih makes the file hard to process, add the delimiter option.
The lists of owners, managers, members and aliases will use this character as the separator. The example below uses a space character as the delimiter.

gam print groups name description admincreated id aliases members owners managers settings delimiter " " > groups2.csv

Ross