Process for adding multiple users to multiple calendars

Dieter Brehm

Jun 20, 2017, 4:03:22 PM6/20/17
to GAM for G Suite
Hello,
I'm attempting to bulk create some users. Each user will have access to multiple calendars, and I was hoping to have the calendars to add be in a column of my bulk add csv file. Would the process for doing this be, for example:

gam csv newUsers.csv gam calendar CalendarAdress add read ~EmailAddress
and then repeat that in a bulk txt file that has a row for each calendar I want my users to have, then running
gam batch Bulktxt.txt
effectively nesting a bulk csv command inside a bulk txt command?

+KimNilsson

Jun 26, 2017, 5:23:18 AM6/26/17
to GAM for G Suite
Looks good to me.
As always, try it with one user in the newUsers.csv to verify your thinking.