Just a quick thank you

Richard Bertrand

Nov 16, 2016, 10:41:34 AM11/16/16
to GAM for G Suite
Just want to say thanks for all your hard work both developing and supporting GAM.  You guys are awesome!
The latest version is soooo much easier to setup!
So a big Thank You! to Jay and Ross and anyone else who may be involved that I am unaware of.

Richard

Kevin@MailSwitcher

Nov 20, 2016, 7:09:39 AM11/20/16
to GAM for G Suite
I second, and third this!

Steve Larsen

Nov 23, 2016, 4:44:12 PM11/23/16
to GAM for G Suite
I'm surprised more haven't replied to this. This is a massive accomplishment and the best feature I've ever seen in GAM to date.

I just happened to stumble upon this because we had a new guy on the team start this week.This is so fantastic how easy this is to create now.
I recall a year ago when I asked one developer to set this up so he could help out with scripting some things, it took him 1-2hrs trying to figure out how to get it all working.

Bryan Guidroz

Nov 24, 2016, 6:43:37 PM11/24/16
to GAM for G Suite
Agreed. I've been able to accomplish so much with GAM. We are at about 1500 employees and will be piloting 1,000 students in January. All managed with GAM. Thanks