Remove myDrive Files from users

Rob Cerda

Apr 28, 2015, 4:48:55 AM4/28/15
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Recently, we had users receive mass influx of files popping up in their 'My Drive,' after a Google Drive migration.  I was wonder if it was possible to remove more than one files/folders in a users my drive.  I don't want to delete, just remove it from their my Drive.

Subsequently, is it possible to generate a list of my drive files that were added in the last day?

Thanks!

I've tried and tried, and so far, what im doing is just reassigning ownership on a file by file basis, and would be great if bulk script could be done

Thanks in advance