invalid_grantCode was already redeemed

Steve - DynTech

Apr 26, 2017, 6:42:19 PM4/26/17
to GAM for G Suite
After clicking through from the authorised scopes link, the page immediately closes. I managed to grab the code but then am told that invalid_grantCode was already redeemed

I tried to run gam oauth revoke and then start the process again but I get the same results.

Seems like my de-auth is a result of a password change. Can the steps that are needed to re-authorise after a password change be added to the wiki?

+KimNilsson

Apr 27, 2017, 8:06:29 AM4/27/17
to GAM for G Suite
I assume you could just archive your JSON-files and create a new project.
So you don't have to wait till you know how to re-auth.

+KimNilsson

Apr 27, 2017, 8:07:19 AM4/27/17
to GAM for G Suite
Actually, creating a second service account in that same project would also be enough, don't you think?

Steve - DynTech

Apr 27, 2017, 7:03:35 PM4/27/17
to GAM for G Suite
after creating new accounts in the same project I was still having the auth page close immediately on me. I sent to incognito and it managed to stay so I could grab the code to get it working again. With the newly designed login screens the auth pages also look better.