Upgrading GAM

Pingme65

Nov 28, 2016, 3:09:04 PM11/28/16
to GAM for G Suite

I am currently on Gam 3.64 and I would like to go to the latest version. What is the best way to accomplish this? Can I re-install over the top with the new install wizard?
Thanks in advance

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER

This e-mail message together with any attachment or reply should not be considered private or confidential because they may be archived and may be subject to public disclosure under certain circumstances, such as requests made pursuant to Wisconsin public records law. This e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, delete this e-mail from your system and do not distribute, copy, or disclose it. Please note that the views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the West Bend Jt. School District #1.