Re: [GAM] GAM and Moodle

David Meuleman

May 16, 2016, 8:25:10 AM5/16/16
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
My guess is that he configured the Google Apps integration in Moodle.  https://docs.moodle.org/30/en/Google_Apps_Integration

If that's the case, use GAM to create/update/delete your GAE users and they should be able to use the same account to log into Moodle.

David Meuleman
Defiance College

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 6:38 AM, Martin Vonášek <m...@levyuhel.com> wrote:
Hi,
in our school we use one google apps edu account to login in GAE and Moodle. Maybe 4 years ago our colleague connected our Moodle with GAE domain and today this colleague work elsewhere. Iam affraid about installation of GAM - what can happen with our connection between Moodle and GAE. Do you have some experiences with this issue?
Thanks for your help

Martin Vonášek

Martin Vonášek

Jun 6, 2016, 8:08:53 AM6/6/16
to Google Apps Manager
Is anybody here, who has some experiences with this issue? I am still waiting for end of school year, becase I am afraid what to do when connection between moodle - google authentication broke. Thanks a lot for your respond

Martin Vonášek

Jul 25, 2016, 4:44:57 AM7/25/16
to Google Apps Manager
Hi,

finally I have tried GAM with our GA for Edu (integrated with Moodle) and everything work very well (creating users etc.). I have only one problem - new users account creating through GAM, doesnt work for login to Moodle. In Moodle is necessary use same csv file like for GAM and create users account again in Moodle. After this step integration between GA for Edu and Moodle works fine.