shell script wont open gam.py

Stephen Timms

Jan 18, 2018, 10:59:23 AM1/18/18
to GAM for G Suite
Was using the linux script in the bulk operations wiki to test out the shell script and I keep getting the following error:

python: can't open file '/home/user/bin/gam/gam.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

One note is that I am using the Google Cloud shell to run this from, but I can CD to that directory just fine.

✉ Kevin Melillo

Jan 19, 2018, 9:12:10 AM1/19/18
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Unless you know you are using the python source version, try removing the .py from the end of the command.

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is privileged or confidential. Please do not forward or share the contents of this email with a third party without the express permission of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachment(s) and contact the sender as soon as possible. The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the views held by the school.

There may be attachment(s) to this e-mail which contain software viruses which could damage your own computer system. While the school has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, it cannot accept liability for any damage which you may sustain as a result of software viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the attachment(s).

Registered company name: Anglian Learning
Company registration number: 07564749

Professional Learning at Sawston Village College:

Kevin Melillo
Electronic Communications Analyst
Information Technology
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08854

Phone:732-465-6609 | Mobile: 732-609-4331

Stephen Timms

Jan 22, 2018, 3:11:06 AM1/22/18
to GAM for G Suite
New error: