Using Gam on the trial version without a valid domain

Julien Vidal

Apr 27, 2017, 11:40:02 AM4/27/17
to GAM for G Suite
Hello,

I would like to test GAM on the trial version and I don't have a valid domain.
I just want to  discover the functionning of GAM using some of its commands.

When I try to initiate the project in the GAM configuration, I am asked to authorize as the admin the google developper console.
However I can't do that as I don't have a valid domain.
Is there a solution ?
I really need your help.

Thank you very much

Jay Lee

Apr 27, 2017, 11:41:07 AM4/27/17
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
GAM requires you to have a G Suite domain. If you haven't setup G Suite, there's not much you can do with GAM.