Error trying to add or retrieve labels

Derek Armstrong

Jun 23, 2015, 11:31:10 AM6/23/15
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Morning,
So I'm new to GAMS and I'm currently trying to add a label for all users, but wanted to test it for a single user first. I'm getting the following error whenever I try to do a label command though, either adding or showing:

C:\gam>gam user darmstrong show labels
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 7595, in <module>
  File "<string>", line 2927, in showLabels
  File "<string>", line 593, in buildGAPIServiceObject
KeyError: u'client_email'

Any ideas?

Arturo

Jun 24, 2015, 9:33:09 AM6/24/15
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Same issue here. I check the config and the API authorizations, all seems good I get this:

PS C:\Users\Arturo\Desktop\gam\gam-h> .\gam.exe user administrator.rivera show labels
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 7595, in <module>
  File "<string>", line 2927, in showLabels
  File "<string>", line 588, in buildGAPIServiceObject
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'C:\\Users\\Arturo\\Desktop\\gam\\gam-h\\oauth2service.p12'

Any idea?

Andre

Jul 28, 2015, 4:31:29 AM7/28/15
to Google Apps Manager, darms...@awginc.com
Same problem.. hope you found a solution to share..

Ross Scroggs

Jul 28, 2015, 9:35:17 AM7/28/15
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Have you followed these instructions fully: two files must be created and named appropriately.
In this case, your oauth2service.json file does not have the required key 'client_email' in it. You can view the file to verify this.
Ross