Temp error backenderror whilst creating an account

BGM

Jun 25, 2015, 3:08:28 PM6/25/15
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Whilst trying to create a new account I keep receiving  this error:

Temp error backendError.  Backing off 16 seconds...attempt 5/10

and so on.
But I have no problems fetching user info.
And if I try to create an account that already exists, I receive the proper 409 error.

Here is my commandline:
gam.exe create user hexpe...@mydomain.org firstname "Horrendous" lastname "Experiment" password testingpassword

So the problem is only with creating an account.
But I don't always have this problem - It just started today.

How can I resolve this,
and
Is there a switch to disable the "backing off" retries so it just returns an error code?

Walter Moore

Jun 25, 2015, 3:13:52 PM6/25/15
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Are you using version 3.45 or a prior version? See below:

Jun 25, 2015, 3:33:22 PM6/25/15
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Just as you posted this, I checked the versions - I was using 3.42 - and I've just downloaded 3.45.
I'm sure it will make a difference!
Thanks for answering, though.

BGM

Jun 25, 2015, 4:50:41 PM6/25/15