Google Classroom API Integration?

Chris Thomas

Jun 30, 2015, 9:34:14 AM6/30/15
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I also posted this in the github issues section as that's what the PowerShell App Deployment Toolkit developers asked me to do when I requested a feature for their github project.

With the announcement of the Google Classroom API release will there be any plans to integrate that into GAM or should I start looking into making my own PowerShell functions?

Jay Lee

Jun 30, 2015, 1:00:56 PM6/30/15
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com

I expect to release GAM 3.5 this week or next with support for Google Classroom API as well as Google Cloud Print.

Jay

Olinsky, Nicholas

Jun 30, 2015, 1:10:13 PM6/30/15
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Great news! I'm excited to see what it can do.

Send from Google Apps for Education

Please note "@sunnyside.wednet.edu" is now "@sunnysideschools.org". Please update your records accordingly.

Erik

Jul 2, 2015, 5:02:49 AM7/2/15
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I would also like to see the Classroom API incorporated.

Thanks,

Erik

Jay Lee

Jul 2, 2015, 5:04:59 AM7/2/15
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Classroom API is in developer preview. You can get a head start by going ahead and requesting API access as well as whitelisting for your domain. See the Wiki page:

I'm very close to pushing out GAM 3.5 which will be the first version of GAM to support Classroom API.

Jay Lee