"You may not have permission to create projects in this organization."

瀏覽次數:9,775 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

LUKE REAGOR

未讀,
2017年3月10日 上午9:43:512017/3/10
收件者:GAM for G Suite
Does anyone have any idea how to give my superadmin the Project Creator role? I cannot create new projects with either of my superadmins. I have in the past, but when installing GAM with a new superadmin, I noticed that I cannot create any projects. I have since deleted all my projects while working on this issue and now cannot create any new ones with my new superadmin or my old one with which I created my GAM projects in the past. Even when only creating a project from scratch on the Dev Console or the Cloud Console I get "You may not have permission to create projects in this organization. Contact your Google Apps account admin to verify you have the Project Creator role.". I have verified that Google Developer's Console is enabled for everyone on my domain.

Cristian Corvini

未讀,
2017年4月9日 下午5:52:182017/4/9
收件者:GAM for G Suite
Exactly the same here!! :( Stopped working after deleting projects; I'm the superadmin thus having all permissions.. Any solution?

Il giorno venerdì 10 marzo 2017 15:43:51 UTC+1, LUKE REAGOR ha scritto:
Does anyone have any idea how to give my superadmin the Project Creator role? I cannot create new projects with either of my superadmins. I have in the past, but when installing GAM with a new superadmin, I noticed that I cannot create any projects. I have since deleted all my projects while working on this issue and now cannot create any new ones with my new superadmin or my old one with which I created my GAM projects in the past. Even when only creating a project from scratch on the Dev Console or the Cloud Console I get "You may not have permission to create projects in this organization. Contact your Google Apps account admin to verify you have the Project Creator role.". I have verified that Google Developer's Console is enabled for everyone on my domain.

----------------------------
Tutor - Scuola Forense FE

c/o Fondazione Forense Ferrarese
via Borgo dei Leoni 62
44121 Ferrara FE

tel 0532 211 569
fax 0532 687 336

Glen Pringle

未讀,
2017年4月10日 凌晨12:03:192017/4/10
收件者:google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I think the following should work.

Go to https://console.cloud.google.com/iam-admin/iam/iam-zero and click "Select a project". From the pull-down menu at the top (it should be "No organization") hover over your org name and click on the settings cog and choose IAM/Permissions. Click "ADD" at the top of the page and enter your email address for members and then choose the role Project->Owner and click "ADD".
--
Glen Pringle

LUKE REAGOR

未讀,
2017年4月10日 上午8:44:572017/4/10
收件者:GAM for G Suite
I still have not gotten my issue resolved, but here's more info on it:
I have been talking to google, and my issue is actually a little deeper than what I thought. Apparently, my organization id was deleted a few years ago so that is why I have no organization drop-down menu and can't create projects. I am working with the G Suite Sales team to get a new id. Hopefully once that is done, all will be normal again.

On 10 April 2017 at 07:49, 'Cristian Corvini' via GAM for G Suite <google-ap...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
[...]

2017年4月10日 上午9:27:162017/4/10
收件者:GAM for G Suite
Thanks Glen and Luke up for now.

Actually the matter is that we both don't have any dropdown menu called "organisation" nor any organization, anywhere.. The problem is at the root/organization level, not at the project(s) one.

I' ve found an interesting link https://cloud.google.com/resource-manager/docs/creating-managing-organization saying that if you don't have an organization, you should ask the sales team to create one for you.

I've contacted the sales team and they answered in 5' with an unuseful canned response.. I'll try again tomorrow.

+KimNilsson

未讀,
2017年4月19日 上午10:06:222017/4/19
收件者:GAM for G Suite
Any progress?

Cristian Corvini

未讀,
2017年4月19日 上午10:40:422017/4/19
收件者:GAM for G Suite
Still no Google answer. Yesterday I re-sent the mail to the same Cloud Platform team sales, and also phoned the G Suite support.

Il giorno mercoledì 19 aprile 2017 16:06:22 UTC+2, +KimNilsson ha scritto:
Any progress?

LUKE REAGOR

未讀,
2017年4月19日 下午1:33:202017/4/19
收件者:GAM for G Suite
Got mine all worked out. I had to contact Sales to have them add an Organization ID to my domain. Once they finally got that done, I found the ID in my url. Then, I went to the cloud console and made myself an OrgAdmin, Owner, and ProjectCreator with these commands:
gcloud organizations add-iam-policy-binding *myOrgId* --member="user:my.e...@here.com" --role="roles/resourcemanager.organizationAdmin"
gcloud organizations add-iam-policy-binding *myOrgId* --member="user:my.e...@here.com" --role="roles/owner"
gcloud organizations add-iam-policy-binding *myOrgId* --member="user:my.e...@here.com" --role="roles/resourcemanager.projectCreator"

Once I did the projectCreator role, I was good again.

On Wednesday, April 19, 2017 at 9:06:22 AM UTC-5, +KimNilsson wrote:
Any progress?

Jay Lee

未讀,
2017年4月19日 下午3:39:502017/4/19
收件者:google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Apparently the issue is that you've removed ACLs from your organization so you don't have rights to create projects but as a super admin you can still create projects. Try running:

gcloud organizations add-iam-policy-binding NNNNNNN --role="roles/resourcemanager.projectCreator" --member="domain:example.com"

where NNNNNN is your organization ID (you'll need to get that from Google support) and example.com is your primary G Suite domain. That should allow you to create and manage projects for your org and then as Luke mentioned you should give yourself and other admins explicit rights to manage your org.

gcloud organizations add-iam-policy-binding *myOrgId* --member="user:my.email@here.com" --role="roles/resourcemanager.organizationAdmin"
gcloud organizations add-iam-policy-binding *myOrgId* --member="user:my.em...@here.com" --role="roles/owner"
gcloud organizations add-iam-policy-binding *myOrgId* --member="user:my.em...@here.com" --role="roles/resourcemanager.projectCreator"

Once I did the projectCreator role, I was good again.

On Wednesday, April 19, 2017 at 9:06:22 AM UTC-5, +KimNilsson wrote:
Any progress?

+KimNilsson

未讀,
2017年4月20日 清晨5:30:042017/4/20
收件者:GAM for G Suite
Is it possible to move a non-org project inside the org?
I currently have a perfectly working GAM project, located in No organisation, and don't want to mess with it unnecessarily.

Does the GAM setup process take into account whether to create projects inside or outside the org?

I have an org in the drop-down list, but it has no content. I just tried to create a project there and I could without any problems.

LUKE REAGOR

未讀,
2017年4月20日 上午8:49:232017/4/20
收件者:GAM for G Suite
You should be able to view your list of projects, check the project you'd like to add to the Org, then click Migrate and migrate it to your Organization.

Cristian Corvini

未讀,
2017年4月22日 下午6:03:372017/4/22
收件者:GAM for G Suite
Unfortunately, both G suite support (2 times, via phone) and Google Cloud sales team (2 different agents, via mail) bounced me, saying they can't help me. :( They used a canned-like responses, maybe they didn't read my mails carefully.

First time: "Please have a look at this link: [completely unuseful link saying how to develop a mobile app]".
Second time: "You have reached Google Cloud Platform Sales, but unfortunately we are not the right team to help."

I used this form to contact sales team: https://cloud.google.com/contact, since at this link: https://cloud.google.com/resource-manager/docs/creating-managing-organization they say that if you don't have an organization, you should ask the sales team to create one for you.

Could you please tell me in which way you succeded in obtaining support for this issue? Thanks.

gcloud organizations add-iam-policy-binding *myOrgId* --member="user:m...@here.com" --role="roles/resourcemanager.organizationAdmin"
gcloud organizations add-iam-policy-binding *myOrgId* --member="user:my.em...@here.com" --role="roles/owner"
gcloud organizations add-iam-policy-binding *myOrgId* --member="user:my.em...@here.com" --role="roles/resourcemanager.projectCreator"

Cristian Corvini

未讀,
2017年4月23日 上午9:58:592017/4/23
收件者:GAM for G Suite
Eventually, I managed to recover my organization ID myself, looking at the mail that GCP automatically sent to me when I deleted my projects (in that mail, there was the project URL, and inside that URL there was the organization ID), luckily I hadn't emptied my trash yet!! I then followed Luke and Jay instruction - using the console -and now all works well.

So, the organization ID wasn't really deleted, but only simply hidden since I erased all permissions and project related to it.

As I supposed, Google support didn't read my mails at all nor listen to me during phone calls.. I'm very disappointed, very bad service since it was an extremely simple answer to give me.

Thanks for the support!

+KimNilsson

未讀,
2017年4月24日 清晨5:55:362017/4/24
收件者:GAM for G Suite
Thanks, Luke!
Looks like that should be easily done.

However, it tells me that it's a one-way street, and I totally forgot to ask why I would want to? :-)
Why do I want my project to be attached to an organisation?

LUKE REAGOR

未讀,
2017年4月24日 上午11:56:232017/4/24
收件者:GAM for G Suite
It's just my guess, but I'd think that you may not be able to assign permissions to users from an organization if the project isn't in the organization. And giving permissions to other users may not be something that you even need/want to do.

Kim Nilsson

未讀,
2017年4月26日 清晨6:33:592017/4/26
收件者:Google Apps Manager
Yeah, that's what I figured, and no, I have no known use for that.

Robert Crow

未讀,
2018年2月2日 上午9:38:002018/2/2
收件者:GAM for G Suite
Thank you gentleman, you showed me how to give myself the ability to create projects since google doesn't provide support to people that pay for their services.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息