Get all documents shared with a user

Oliver Hartley

Jan 22, 2018, 1:32:23 PM1/22/18
to Unknown
Hi,

A user changed jobs internally and i need to review all documents that this person in not the owner but is editor or viewer. Is there a way to do this?

logo orion
Oliver Hartley
Digital Evangelist
Alonso de Córdova 5900 Piso 8, Las Condes, Santiago
Directo: +56226403900 - Móvil: +56991627079

Graham Ingleby

Jan 26, 2018, 5:36:54 AM1/26/18
to GAM group
Something like this should give you what you need

gam user na...@domain.com show filelist fullquery "sharedWithMe=TRUE" allfields > filename.csv

Graham Ingleby  |  Google Cloud Consultant  |  +44 1344 203395  |  ging...@ancoris.com

Twitter Google+ LinkedIn YouTube Ancoris

Subscribe to our blog and receive our latest articles straight to your inbox

Ancoris receives Computing Cloud Excellence Award