Can I use GAM to export a list of all Users Email Routing Settings?

admin brandenwick

Feb 20, 2015, 12:54:04 PM2/20/15
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to export a list of all users email routing settings.
Is there a way to get this info with GAM?

Thanks,
Branden

Shaun B

Mar 6, 2015, 4:07:12 PM3/6/15
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Apparently not based on this thread

I just checked and can't find anything for User Routing in the SDK APIs

Jay Lee

Mar 6, 2015, 4:45:14 PM3/6/15
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
The per-user email routing setting is not accessible via API as you've already found.

What are you trying to do here? It might be possible to do by setting up routing rules on OUs and then using GAM to move users between OUs.

Another method some have had success with is setting the user to forward to a group and then adding the final destination address as the only member of the group.

Jay Lee

a...@iijt.net

Mar 9, 2015, 1:04:52 AM3/9/15
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com, Lakshmanan V

HI Jay,

In this method routed user will not get the Bounced mail and Out Of Office / auto reply mails.

Another method some have had success with is setting the user to forward to a group and then adding the final destination address as the only member of the group.

Regards,

Lakshmanan

9384712676

On Friday, February 20, 2015 at 12:54:04 PM UTC-5, admin brandenwick wrote:

I am trying to export a list of all users email routing settings.

Is there a way to get this info with GAM?

Thanks,

Branden

Please follow the attached hyperlink to an important disclaimer

Please follow the attached hyperlink to an important disclaimer