Launching Filtering on the Versions Page

Cody Bratt

Mar 22, 2017, 6:53:50 PM3/22/17
to google-a...@googlegroups.com, Lorne Kligerman
Hi App Engine Community!

I'm a Product Manager on the Google Cloud Platform Console. I wanted to let you know that we've been working on improving the filtering experience in the Console and have started rolling out our first new filtering experience on the the App Engine Versions Page.

Here is a screenshot of it in action:

It's got autocomplete functionality on both the keys and values and should help you construct queries and filter the table faster.

Some of you may already have this new filtering and everyone should see it over the next week or two.

As you use it, we'd love any feedback you have, specifically:
  • If there is anything we could do to the filtering or table interface itself to make it more useful
  • If there are other tables or pages (not limited just to App Engine) that you'd like to see this functionality integrated with soon
  • If you encounter any unusual behavior or problems on the Versions page
Please feel free to reply with any feedback or contact me directly!

Thanks for your time!
Cody