FIREBASE INSERT INTO MYSQL

Rodrigo Neris

Apr 23, 2018, 9:42:21 AM4/23/18
to Google App Engine

Good afternoon people Need help. I want to get the data from Firebase RealTimeDatabase and insert it into Structured MySql. How can I do this? There is a possibility? Thank you

Jordan (Cloud Platform Support)

Apr 24, 2018, 1:54:29 PM4/24/18
to Google App Engine
Since Firebase Realtime Database is a non-relational database, and MySQL is a relational database, there are no auto-migration tools and you will need to manually read your data from Firebase and then convert it into your custom MySQL schema and write it to your MySQL database.

You will need to make a script that uses the Firebase SDK in one of the supported languages to read the data from Firebase. Your script would then convert the returned data into a writable MySQL schema that is accepted by the standard MySQL API (in the same chosen language), and use the MySQL API to write that data to your database.

- Note: Google Groups is reserved for general product discussions and is not for technical support. If you require further technical support for migrating to MySQL it is recommended to post your detailed questions to Stack Exchange using the supported Cloud tags.

Rodrigo Neris

Jul 21, 2018, 4:34:23 PM7/21/18
to google-a...@googlegroups.com

Thank you!