Request failed with unknown error

Mos Liu

Oct 19, 2017, 9:16:07 AM10/19/17
to Google App Engine
"Request failed with unknown error" when i open  compute engine web pages.

Jordan (Cloud Platform Support)

Oct 19, 2017, 1:25:36 PM10/19/17
to Google App Engine
Google Groups is for general product discussions and not for reporting issues. It is recommended to record a HAR file in an incognito browser window while reproducing the issue, and attaching it to a Public Issue Tracker report to inform the engineering team.

Attila-Mihaly Balazs

Oct 20, 2017, 12:49:57 AM10/20/17
to Google App Engine
I've seen that too a couple of times yesterday, but it always went away after a refresh (as a data-point: I'm on a very flaky cellular connection so you might want to check your network).

Attila