Problem when setting custom domain.

Tejas Phase

Oct 24, 2016, 9:32:40 AM10/24/16
to Google App Engine
Hello,
I was claimed for "Custom Domain" to my application(MOOC) & successfully completed all the procedure as per the documentation(cloud platform). After completing all the procedure the App Engine setting dashboard shows me following message(for my application): All domains mapped to this application are shown below. Only owners of a domain may remove one of its mappings. Attached herewith the SS for that:

But when I searched my application with custom Domain,the browser shows me following error:

Please give any advice what is the problem. Posted this problem on App Engine Forum,but still not reply anything. Please reply asap.

Its an urgent.

Thank You.

Tejas