GAE team - Urgent - Quota not getting reset for billing enabled app

Deepak Singh

Feb 23, 2015, 4:31:28 PM2/23/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com

Hi GAE Team,

My quota is not reset in 24 hours. Its usage is being added from previous to next day and thus increasing my cost heavily. Pls look into it ASAP.

App id: balajiyatrafinder

Following quota is not reset in 24 hours:

Datastore Stored Data

Logs Stored Data

Datastore Write Operations

Datastore Read Operations

Outgoing Bandwidth

PageSpeed Outgoing Bandwidth

Please look into the issue and do the needful.

--
Deepak Singh

Deepak Singh

Feb 25, 2015, 3:36:08 AM2/25/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Team,

Could you pls reply ?

I still observe that the following quota is not reset in 24 hours,

Datastore Stored Data8.38 GBytes7.38

--
Deepak Singh

Deepak Singh

Feb 25, 2015, 3:37:34 AM2/25/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
This data is at the time when quota is reset. It continues from the previous day stored quota and adds to the cost.

Please do the needful urgently.

app id: balajiyatrafinder

Regards
Deepak
--
Deepak Singh

Luna Duclos

Feb 25, 2015, 3:40:22 AM2/25/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Might i suggest you contact google billing support directly ?

Deepak Singh

Feb 25, 2015, 3:42:39 AM2/25/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
How to get that contact details ?

Deepak Singh

Stuart Langley

Feb 25, 2015, 4:13:21 AM2/25/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Why do you expect that quota to be reset? The amount of data that you have in datastore does not go back to zero at midnight.

To make the amount of data stored in datastore go down you'll need to delete some of the data.

Deepak Singh

Feb 25, 2015, 6:32:47 AM2/25/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
I deleted session data which was around 7 GB. Its reflecting in database viewer. But the quota details on dashboard is not  reflecting the updated size on 'datastore stored data'.

Deepak Singh

Stefano Ciccarelli

Feb 25, 2015, 8:53:58 AM2/25/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
You have to wait at most 24 hours.

Deepak Singh

Feb 26, 2015, 4:05:24 AM2/26/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stuart,

The quota is now reset, but there is a billing calculation issue.
Pls look at the attached screen shot below. Its captured at the time when the quota is reset. It shows that the cost for each individual operation is $0 but the total cost comes out to be $.05.

Could you pls justify the cost or resolve it if it is wrong.

Inline image 1

Inline image 2

Deepak Singh

Stuart Langley

Feb 26, 2015, 6:16:59 AM2/26/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
I assume it's because of "* Due to the way estimates are calculated, the sum of individual resource costs may not match the displayed total exactly"