Error: Password not accepted from server!

Олексій Пахомов

Jan 10, 2018, 5:53:03 PM1/10/18
to Google App Engine

I am trying to use smt.g.game.com, but the application issues an error - Error: Password not accepted from server!

All the possible recommendations I have done

my settings:
protocol - smtp
hostname - ssl: //smtp.gmail.com
port - 465
username - mylogin
userpass- maypass

Yannick (Cloud Platform Support)

Jan 10, 2018, 7:56:25 PM1/10/18
to Google App Engine
Hello, this forum is about Google App Engine, and it is not clear that your question is related to it. Are you trying to have your application interact with Gmail?

If you're just trying to check Gmail on other clients, use this documentation as a guide. You can also go to the Gmail Help Forum for more help.

Олексій Пахомов

Jan 12, 2018, 9:04:37 AM1/12/18
to Google App Engine
Please tell me the correct group.
I am trying to use php to send mail on the site.

четвер, 11 січня 2018 р. 00:53:03 UTC+2 користувач Олексій Пахомов написав:

Jordan (Cloud Platform Support)

Jan 12, 2018, 9:33:04 AM1/12/18
to Google App Engine
Google Groups is meant for general product discussions and not for technical support. If you require technical support for Google Cloud specific products and services it is recommended to post your detail questions on Stack Overflow using the supported Cloud tags.

For receiving help with sending emails using GMail's SMTP server it is also recommended to use Stack Overflow with the Gmail tags as shown here for example