gCloud - 162.0.0 - Release Notes

alex

Jul 13, 2017, 7:08:36 AM7/13/17
to Google App Engine

  Google App Engine

   - Added support for standard scheduler settings.

What it means exactly? I can't find any additional info.

thx,

alex

George (Cloud Platform Support)

Jul 13, 2017, 3:12:21 PM7/13/17
to Google App Engine
Hello Alex,

These are new scheduling controls associated with the clone scheduler, mostly relating to CPU utilization. Fully agreeing with you that documentation is not overly explicit here. I hope updates to relevant docs are on the way. You can find some detail on the "Configuring your App with app.yaml" documentation page. There is more to read there on settings such as cpu_utilization and target_utilization.