Ho creato un server con app inventor per il tinywebdb trammite app engine ma chiunque può modificare i dati sulla pagina che finisce con appspot.com.Chi mi sa dire come mettere una password per proteggere questa pagina?Anche solo un login con google

Gabri Centonz

Jun 11, 2016, 6:44:34 AM6/11/16
to Google App Engine
Vi prego aiutatemi

Alex Martelli

Jun 11, 2016, 11:32:00 AM6/11/16
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
In inglese per favore -- da Italiano, simpatizzo, ma non possiamo supportare altri linguaggi che l'inglese. As is, I may be the only tech-support Googler able to understand your plea, just because I happen to be Italian; this is just not scalable nor supportable.

As http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/content/custom-tinywebdb-service.html says, " http://appinvtinywebdb.appspot.com/ . This service is helpful for testing, but it is shared by all App Inventor users" so you can't password-protect it.

Make your own service as explained in that page, and, to protect any given web page, add `login:required` or `login:admin` to that web page's entry, as documented at https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/python/config/appref .

Alex

On Sat, Jun 11, 2016 at 3:44 AM, Gabri Centonz <gabryc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Vi prego aiutatemi