WHAT DOES THIS ERROR MEAN : "ERROR PERSISTING DATA OR ACCESSING DATA"

iLiNS Ghana

Aug 17, 2016, 3:29:12 AM8/17/16
to Google App Engine
Hi, my name is Ebenezer.

I'm having challenges downloading data from my app engine. When i select a form to download data from, i get this error message "problem persist data or accessing data" and then the page refreshes itself. This happens several times until am able to download the data. Now am completely unable to even download the data.

I've also attached screenshots of the error message
I will be grateful for your help to fix this issue.

Thanks.
20160816_113042.jpg
20160816_113048.jpg

Nicholas (Google Cloud Support)

Aug 17, 2016, 2:28:25 PM8/17/16
to Google App Engine
Thanks for sharing your concerns here.  From the screenshots and description provided, this seems to be an error generated by the application.  I can only see that the application returns numerous 500 errors from various URL handlers.  There's no evidence to suggest this is caused by the platform itself.

From the URL of the application and the UI, it seems to be a deployment of and OpenDataKit application.  If this is your project and you have access to the ODK code that is deployed, I would suggest consulting your application's logs to know where to look for application error within the code base.

If this is not your project or if you do not have access to the ODK code, I would suggest consulting the OpenDataKit help page or filing a public issue with them on their public issue tracker.  I hope this information is helpful.

iLiNS Ghana

Aug 18, 2016, 9:07:59 AM8/18/16
to Google App Engine
Thanks a lot Nicholas. I will just what you have said.

Nicholas (Google Cloud Support)

Aug 18, 2016, 2:33:10 PM8/18/16
to Google App Engine
Glad to hear this was helpful to you.  If you've filed a public issue with ODK or found a helpful article on their help center, please post a link here so that may help others encountering similar OpenDataKit issues.