Google cloud end points for PHP

Jeffery Fernandez

Jul 2, 2014, 11:12:03 AM7/2/14
to google-a...@googlegroups.com

Hi all, I am struggling to find any documentation in relation to getting cloud end points working for PHP. The only reference I have come across is in a developer tech talk video [1] published over a year ago. Unfortunately the presenter ( Danny Hermes)  no longer works at Google.

I have followed the instructions in the video to the extent of creating the json config file, but I feel it doesn't cover important steps to get a functional end point service working. If anyone has experience in this space, I would like to hear from you.

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yue4X8rcGJU

alex

Jul 2, 2014, 8:33:36 PM7/2/14
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeffery,

I was the other guy in that video.
Danny showed only a "hello world" in terms of Endpoints for PHP implementation, not an actual implementation of the whole thing.

For instance, the implementation of the whole thing in Go is this package: https://github.com/crhym3/go-endpoints/tree/master/endpoints
To get Endpoints working in PHP, an equivalent package should be implemented in PHP.

There were some other developers expressing interest in this topic. Let me know in a private message if you feel like exploring this option. I can then introduce you to another interested devs and help you guys with tech specs for a possible implementation.

Cheers,
Alex.

Jeffery Fernandez

Jul 2, 2014, 10:11:33 PM7/2/14
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex,

Thanks for the pointers. I will get in touch with you directly.

cheers,
Jeffery