reverse logs order in new developers console

pdknsk

Feb 19, 2015, 10:46:48 AM2/19/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
This must've been asked before, I'm sure, but search yields no results. How do I reverse the log order so that new entries are at the top, like in the old viewer? Thanks.

pvoutsinas

Feb 21, 2015, 12:47:26 PM2/21/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi pdknsk!

Doesn't seem like a feature currently supported by the developer console. This kind of Feature Request would normally go on the Issue Tracker for better visibility. Before it is sent there though, you might notice (in the link I sent), that we ask for use cases and why the current feature doesn't work as you'd like.

So with that in mind, I would ask as to consider these points before sending your feature request there.  Feel free to discuss about this here, I will be happy to help your idea mature if needed.

Cheers!

pdknsk

Apr 11, 2015, 5:57:52 PM4/11/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
I notice this was added recently. Thanks! Just a minor bug: the option to reverse the order to default has the same name.

pdknsk

Apr 11, 2015, 5:59:12 PM4/11/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Just a minor bug: the option to reverse the order to default has the same name.

I was wrong and didn't notice the difference.

pdknsk

Apr 11, 2015, 6:08:08 PM4/11/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Minor suggestion: add some px of margin-right to log entries that wrap around.