How to install SOAP Library for Google Cloud instanse APP

dilip.d...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2018, 9:07:25 AM6/21/18
to Google App Engine
Hi,

I have been facing issues in setting up the Webservices call based on SOAP, when i try to run the php script which calls for SoapClient class then it throws the error:

 Uncaught Error: Class 'SoapClient' not found

I also added new php.ini in my root folder of application, nothing worked yet.

Please review and let me know the solutions

Thanks
Dilip

Kenworth (Google Cloud Platform)

Jun 22, 2018, 11:16:08 AM6/22/18
to google-a...@googlegroups.com

I found this topic on StackOverflow where adding the following on a php.ini file can possibly solve the above issue:

; Enable the Soap extension
extension
=soap.so

For further technical assistance, I recommend posting to StackOverflow since this is off-topic for Google Groups. This forum isn't meant for specific 1-on-1 technical issues, but for general discussion of the platform and its services. With StackOverflow, which we also monitor, you'll be in touch with a much larger user-base of people who are going to help you, and in a format which is designed for that purpose. Check out our community support page for the list of tags we monitor and this StackOverflow How-To-Ask guidelines.

[1] https://cloud.google.com/support/docs/stackexchange