target FE instance

pdknsk

Jul 17, 2016, 5:55:06 PM7/17/16
to Google App Engine
When services were modules, tasks could target an instance directly.

instance.module

So 0.vm for the first instance. This doesn't work now. Apparently services are addressed like this.

instance.version.service

I tried, doesn't work.

(I'd file a bug but it'll be ignored.)

Nick (Cloud Platform Support)

Jul 18, 2016, 4:05:03 PM7/18/16
to Google App Engine
Hey pdknsk,

We follow Public Issue Tracker requests very closely, and while can't guarantee instant implementation of all requests, and some issues are more stubborn to track down / resolve than others, at the very least we make it our goal to act as fast as possible on any reports, with the issue trackers being monitored daily by a good amount of support staff.

As for the specific content of this issue report, I can't say I'm observing the same thing. Is it possible that you could provide more detailed information about the instance, version, service, your project, etc.? If not comfortable doing this in a public thread, feel free to open a Public Issue Tracker issue with label "restrict-view-editissue" so that only Googlers can see it.

Cheers!

Nick
Cloud Platform Community Support