Problem when adding custom domain to application

Tejas Phase

Oct 24, 2016, 10:31:34 AM10/24/16
to Google App Engine
Hello,
I was created one application & deployed on App Engine. After deploying I claimed for custom domain for my application & successfully completed "Add a custom domain procedure" as per the documentation. The App Engine "setting" dashboard shows me following message: All domains mapped to this application are shown below. Only owners of a domain may remove one of its mappings. (Attached herewith the screen shot of the system message):

But when I search for my application in the browser with custom domain the browser shows me following error: 404. That’s an error. The requested URL / was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

Please give me any suggestion regarding it..Is there any another setting for this? Its an urgent..

Please reply asap.

Thank You.