Unable to remove credit card from billing due to subscription is there

saur...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2018, 1:54:45 PM6/22/18
to Google App Engine
I am new to app-engine and i added default app. I disabled it so tht i can add new credit card and remove old one. But i get attached error. Does anyone know if this is related to default app in app-engine which i already disabled or something else? How to resolve it and remove old credit card ?
Screenshot from 2018-06-22 23-14-04.png

Navi Aujla (Google Cloud Support)

Jun 25, 2018, 3:19:09 PM6/25/18
to Google App Engine
Hello

This does not seems to be related to app engine application running or disabled. I would suggest you to adding an additional credit card as a backup payment method, and set this payment method option as Backup and verify removing the old credit card. In addition, if you encounter any issue, I would recommend you to reach out to the Google cloud billing support team using this link and our billing team will assist you to address this problem.