Request help with enabling SSL for custom domain on Google App Engine

Anon

Jan 17, 2018, 11:44:16 PM1/17/18
to Google App Engine
I've tried the basic steps I know of but still couldn't enable it (Google managed security not working, then uploaded my own keys but browser still says not secure). I posted this on Stack Overflow but have yet to fix the problem: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/48292714/google-app-engine-ssl-error-dns-records-could-not-be-found-even-though-custom

I'd appreciate some guidance from knowledgeable people on this subject. Thanks!

Jordan (Cloud Platform Support)

Jan 18, 2018, 3:14:52 PM1/18/18
to Google App Engine
It normally takes 24 hours or more for the changes to your domain to propagate throughout DNS servers and become reachable. It is recommended to wait this amount of time after any changes to your configuration to take affect. I see as per your Stack Overflow post that it is now working for you.

- Note that Google Groups is for general product discussions and not for technical support. The correct place to seek technical assistance is indeed Stack Overflow as you have correctly done.