deploying the course builder

Kayode Ajomole

Mar 22, 2018, 6:18:49 PM3/22/18
to Google App Engine

I am the point where I need to deploy the course builder, but I do not seem to understand the codes. I have created a project name and project ID. I have equally downloaded python. How do I proceed from here?

George (Cloud Platform Support)

Mar 23, 2018, 10:16:40 AM3/23/18
to Google App Engine
You seem to have arrived at a stage where you should continue to deployment. You may find related details in the "Deploy your app" documentation page

What steps have you undertaken at this stage, in a bit more detail? Have you simply downloaded Python, or installed it as well? What are the codes that escape understanding?