indexes over quota

Michael Kasan

Oct 12, 2017, 1:02:59 PM10/12/17
to Google App Engine
Hi there,

I have a weird issue.
I am having issues viewing data in a specific project

After digging in the console, I found that Datastore > indexes i have the following error:

Your application has reached its daily quota. Wait for your quota to refresh and try again. Learn more

However, When i go to the quota page (both in IAM & admin and app engine)  I do not see anything out of the ordinary. No over quota alerts.

Please advise ....

Thanks,

Michael

Kenworth (Google Cloud Platform)

Oct 12, 2017, 3:41:48 PM10/12/17
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
A thread like this is off-topic for Google Groups and would be most appropriate to open a case on public issue tracker, which we monitor closely.

Please feel free to link the case here so it may help other users in the community that experiences the same issue. When filing a new issue tracker for this case:
  • Provide the redacted result of 'gcloud info'
  • Last known timestamp of the error
  • Provide full error logs or screenshots, if any.
I look forward to this issue report.