Can appengine-maven-plugin detect endpoints from jar file?

Naresh Pokuri

Apr 15, 2015, 10:28:18 AM4/15/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com

My app having two modules... one with REST services only and another one with web static resources...and web static resource module has dependency on REST services module. So, while building war out of the web module I see logs in the console

[INFO] Google App Engine Java SDK - get endpoints discovery doc...
[INFO] No Endpoints classes detected.

though there is a endpoint. How could I tell appengine-maven-plugin to look into jar files for endpoints.

Vinny P

Apr 15, 2015, 6:08:17 PM4/15/15
On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 9:28 AM, Naresh Pokuri <poku...@gmail.com> wrote:

[
INFO] Google App Engine Java SDK - get endpoints discovery doc... [INFO] No Endpoints classes detected.

though there is a endpoint. How could I tell appengine-maven-plugin to look into jar files for endpoints.

What command are you using to launch maven to build?

-Vinny P
Technology & Media Consultant
Chicago, IL

App Engine Code Samples: http://www.learntogoogleit.com

Naresh Pokuri

Apr 16, 2015, 12:47:57 AM4/16/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
I am just doing mvn clean install, which will trigger appengine-maven-plugin goal 'endpoints_get_discovery_doc'. This is working if I place endpoint in same project instead of a jar.