Unverified App Screen

Baji Yakkati

Jan 18, 2018, 1:58:19 PM1/18/18
to Google App Engine
Hello Team,

I am hosting some Web Applications in Google Cloud Platform using App Engine and those are for Internal purpose only. One Month ago I got a mail from Google Cloud Team, saying one of my App needs verification. By based on their response I did some research and finally migrated all apps to the Organisation level as they mentioned in documentation. https://support.google.com/googleapi/answer/7394288#gsuite-app

But, yesterday also I got another notification regarding the same.

Please let me know if I can either ignore this notification or any further steps I need to complete. I will be waiting for your reply. Appreciate your help and Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Baji Yakkati.

Taher (Cloud Platform Support)

Jan 18, 2018, 10:34:06 PM1/18/18
to Google App Engine
Hello Baji,

Please follow the answer of your question from the other post you have given.