running local webserver- getting error from app.yaml

Richard Bernstein

May 19, 2018, 8:14:31 AM5/19/18
to Google App Engine
I try to start up my app with dev_appseerver.py c:\xampp\htdocs\sub_crud

Sub_crud is where my codeigniter application is sitting. I have created an app.yaml below. When I run the above command I get ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'setup'. I don't think this is the php application's error since it runs fine on the local xampp install. What is setup? Is that another (besides app.yaml) required file for running dev_appserver.py?

runtime: php56
api_version: 1

handlers:
- url: /
  script: configure.php

- url: /index\.html
  script: Configure.php

- url: /subit_backend\.html
  script: subit_backend.php

- url: /stylesheets
  static_dir: stylesheets

- url: /(.*\.(gif|png|jpg))$
  static_files: static/\1
  upload: static/.*\.(gif|png|jpg)$

- url: /admin/.*
  script: admin.php
  login: admin

- url: /.*
  script: not_found.php

Kenworth (Google Cloud Platform)

May 19, 2018, 1:47:07 PM5/19/18
to Google App Engine
Hi all. I am marking this issue as duplicate of the following thread. All discussions should occur on the below thread.