Not Able to Enable GCM API in Appengine

Subroto Biswas

Sep 30, 2016, 9:06:22 AM9/30/16
to Google App Engine
Hi

I am having trouble Enabling GCM API in appengine's new project. I get redirected to FCM page everytime (GCM is still supported I guess)

Problem is I have a backend in django, and I have ported it to Firebase, but unable to find a way make changes in my backend code and run it in Firebase

Thanks for any help

Adam (Cloud Platform Support)

Oct 3, 2016, 3:48:54 PM10/3/16
to Google App Engine
Are you trying to enable Google Cloud Messaging in the API Manager in the Cloud Console? This mentions that FCM is the new version of GCM but does not perform any redirects. This API will still work with existing GCM clients.

It's also unclear what you mean regarding Django and Firebase, as it's not related to GCM / FCM. It would help if you could give a more detailed description about what steps you've taken. Screen shots are helpful as well.