I have Installed with deploy wordpress with mysql 5.5 but recommends is mysql 5.6 how to upgrade in google cloud.Because some plugins not working

Ventsislav Antonov

Sep 21, 2017, 4:59:23 PM9/21/17
to Google App Engine
 I have Installed with deploy wordpress with mysql 5.5 but recommends is mysql  5.6 how to upgrade in google cloud.Because some plugins not working

Kenworth (Google Cloud Platform)

Sep 21, 2017, 8:25:23 PM9/21/17
to Google App Engine
You have to create a new instance running MySQL 5.6 and move to it. Per this doc on Upgrading MySQL for an Instance:

The steps for moving your data from one version of MySQL to another involve exporting data from the current instance and importing that data into the new instance running the later version of MySQL.

Jasbir sharma

Dec 4, 2017, 9:08:39 AM12/4/17
to Google App Engine
please read this video