openid4java suddenly stopped working

Alexander Botov

Sep 11, 2012, 7:04:54 AM9/11/12
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

Today we found out that our Google Apps Open ID related code suddenly stopped working resulting in blocking of all Open ID sign-ins. We use openid4java, the very bottom of the stack trace it shows the real cause:

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/apphosting/runtime/security/shared/stub/javax/net/ssl/SSLContext
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2406)
... 126 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.google.apphosting.runtime.security.shared.stub.javax.net.ssl.SSLContext
at com.google.appengine.runtime.Request.process-ef6eb452cfea3de1(Request.java)
... 126 more

This is initiated from guice and openid4java, the root exception is:

Caused by: com.google.inject.internal.ComputationException: com.google.inject.internal.ComputationException: java.lang.SecurityException: Unable to get members for class org.openid4java.util.HttpFetcherFactory

HttpFetcherFactory can be constructed with SSLContext as parameter, I guess something changed in the hosting environment that causes this code to be no longer working. Locally everything works just fine. Any help? This is urgent request, the problem happens on production server currently.

Best Regards,
--alex

Takashi Matsuo

Sep 12, 2012, 3:53:51 AM9/12/12
to google-a...@googlegroups.com

Hi Alexander,

It should be OK now. Let me know if you still have the problem.

-- Takashi

Takashi Matsuo | Developers Advocate | tma...@google.com

Alexander Botov

Sep 12, 2012, 10:24:07 AM9/12/12
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Takashi,

All seems to be working right now. Thanks for the fast resolution!

Mihai

Sep 12, 2012, 10:40:39 AM9/12/12
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
we have the same problem :
javax.servlet.ServletContext log: unavailable
com.google.inject.internal.ComputationException: com.google.inject.internal.ComputationException: com.google.inject.internal.ComputationException: com.google.inject.internal.ComputationException: com.google.inject.internal.ComputationException: com.google.inject.internal.ComputationException: java.lang.SecurityException:

 Unable to get members for class org.openid4java.util.HttpFetcherFactory
	at com.google.inject.internal.MapMaker$StrategyImpl.compute(MapMaker.java:553)
	at com.google.inject.internal.MapMaker$StrategyImpl.compute(MapMaker.java:419)
	at com.google.inject.internal.CustomConcurrentHashMap$ComputingImpl.get(CustomConcurrentHashMap.java:2041)
	at com.google.inject.internal.FailableCache.get(FailableCache.java:46)
	at com.google.inject.MembersInjectorStore.get(MembersInjectorStore.java:66)

Takashi Matsuo

Sep 12, 2012, 11:03:52 AM9/12/12
to google-a...@googlegroups.com

Hi Mihai,

What is your app-id?

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/google-appengine/-/vY9ZJFziZlwJ.

Mihai

Sep 12, 2012, 5:24:01 PM9/12/12
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
never mind, now it seems to work again .