Implementing batch API calls in Google AppEngine with Java

Harikrishnan K

Jun 14, 2017, 9:15:13 AM6/14/17
to Google App Engine

I am using Google AppEngine with Java. I want to implement batch API in my project.

Eg: Currently, I have these some API calls, which has to be called from the client as separate requests:

I want to implement a batch API similar to this

POST http://localhost:8888/_ah/api/batch/v1/process
{
    requests: [
        {
            method: "POST",
            url: "/_ah/api/user/v1/updateUser/1",
            body: {
                name: "Some test value"
            }
        },
        {
            method: "GET",
            url: "/_ah/api/contents/v1/list/all/all/1"
        }
        // and so on...
    ]
}

But I am not clear how to route /_ah/api/user/v1/updateUser/1 (and others) to the actual API class from this batch API in the AppEngine server, with appengine's built-in capabilities?

Can anyone give an answer, please?

Yannick (Cloud Platform Support)

Jun 14, 2017, 2:19:01 PM6/14/17
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hey Harikrishnan. Your "How do I..." question seems like a good fit for Stack Overflow where you are more likely to receive help for technical questions, this group being more suited to open-ended discussion.

Be sure to tag your question with one of the tags monitored by our community technical support team and post a link to your question here so other members can answer it.