Deployed 1.9.36 GAE Java but instance is showing 1.9.37

Rufeng Xie

Apr 29, 2016, 7:35:52 PM4/29/16
to Google App Engine
My program that uses Remote API, has been working fine before the deployment, now breaks with the following error:

Exception in thread "main" com.google.appengine.repackaged.com.google.api.client.http.HttpResponseException: 302 Found
at com.google.appengine.repackaged.com.google.api.client.http.HttpRequest.execute(HttpRequest.java:1070)
at com.google.appengine.tools.remoteapi.OAuthClient.get(OAuthClient.java:64)
at com.google.appengine.tools.remoteapi.RemoteApiInstaller.getAppIdFromServer(RemoteApiInstaller.java:413)
at com.google.appengine.tools.remoteapi.RemoteApiInstaller.loginImpl(RemoteApiInstaller.java:376)
at com.google.appengine.tools.remoteapi.RemoteApiInstaller.login(RemoteApiInstaller.java:337)
at com.google.appengine.tools.remoteapi.RemoteApiInstaller.install(RemoteApiInstaller.java:173)
at qqstay.datastore.StoreAdmin.main(StoreAdmin.java:35)

I checked that I have the correct login credentials with gcloud auth login.

Wondering if this issue is related to others:

Thomas Taschauer

May 2, 2016, 3:59:05 AM5/2/16
to Google App Engine
Sounds like you're using the wrong credentials. Use useApplicationDefaultCredential() for your RemoteApiOptions

Nick (Cloud Platform Support)

May 2, 2016, 11:11:45 AM5/2/16
to Google App Engine
Hey Rufeng,

Merely from reading the stack trace, there's not much we can determine about your system. I suggest posting a thread to the App Engine Public Issue Tracker with enough detail that we can attempt to reproduce the behaviour on our side. As it is, this stack trace just isn't enough to say anything definite. We monitor the Public Issue Tracker regularly, so if you provide enough detail, you should see a solution relatively quickly.

Regards,

Nick
Cloud Platform Community Support