Blank Page / HTTP 500

Lee Dennis

Mar 18, 2017, 12:03:46 PM3/18/17
to Google App Engine
I started a Wordpress on Google Cloud and it was ok.

When I was editing the css in the Editor, the webpage suddenly became a webpage with HTTP 500 error.
I've followed some tutorials and the HTTP 500 is gone, but now it becomes a blank page.

If i go to http://my-ip/wp-login.php, it takes 1 mintue to load and the interface is broken. I can't go to my admin panel.

I've tried to re-upload a new wordpress to my instance but it doesn't solve the problem.
I've tried to turn define('WP_DEBUG', false);  to true, but the webpage still doesn't show what error it is.

Could it be a problem about the cache file? I can't get to the admin panel , so how can I manually delete the cache file?

Thanks!

Alex (Cloud Platform Support)

Mar 20, 2017, 1:29:09 PM3/20/17
to Google App Engine
Hi Lee,

Looking at your provided screenshot, I was able to access your WordPress instance and see that the page is no longer blank. By any chance, are you still running into any issues regarding cache file? If you solved your issue, can you please reply and indicate what steps you have taken to do it?

Also, in case providing the IP address wasn’t intentional, I would suggest editing your previous post and remove the screenshot.

Regards,
Alex