Deleting sample app from project

Tim Osmond

Jun 29, 2014, 7:31:09 PM6/29/14
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I added the $500 GoogleIO code to a sample project and now it is interfering with me trying to add cloud endpoints to the project.  Is there a simple was to clean the project and delete the sample app?  It's definitely not apparent in the developer console.

Cheers,
Tim

Vinny P

Jul 9, 2014, 1:47:52 AM7/9/14
On Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 6:31 PM, Tim Osmond <tos...@gmail.com> wrote:
I added the $500 GoogleIO code to a sample project and now it is interfering with me trying to add cloud endpoints to the project.  Is there a simple was to clean the project and delete the sample app?  It's definitely not apparent in the developer console.

How is it interfering? Can you describe the error you get when you upload a new version of the application?

-Vinny P
Technology & Media Consultant
Chicago, IL

App Engine Code Samples: http://www.learntogoogleit.com