How to Configure JUnit test to suggest the missing datastore-indexes?

Yashavanta S B

Aug 16, 2016, 5:27:31 AM8/16/16
to Google App Engine

I would like to know how the JUnit test uses the datastore-indexes while doing the queries.

My problem is that, I would like to track the missing datastore-indexes using the JUnit test. Is there any way to give the indexes file as an input while configuring the datastore?

I don't want to use the auto datastore-indexes for my JUnit tests.

What configuration can I make so that JUnit will be able to suggest what are the missing indexes?

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Nick (Cloud Platform Support)

Aug 19, 2016, 1:57:13 PM8/19/16
to Google App Engine
Hey Yashavanta,

This issue seems to have been brought up and addressed in another post to this same forum. Could you take a look at this thread and see if this is relevant to your situation? Setting new LocalServiceTestHelper(new LocalDatastoreServiceTestConfig.setNoIndexAutoGen(true)) should allow you to see a warning when an index does not exist.

Cheers,

Nick
Cloud Platform Community Support