App engine flex deployment fail

Roy Lee

Apr 16, 2017, 12:06:30 PM4/16/17
to Google App Engine

Hello,

I'm trying to deploy a nodejs app to app engine flex env, but I'm constantly getting the following message.

ERROR: (gcloud.app.deploy) Error Response: [13] Unexpected Error. ()

I'm attaching the full output with --verbosity debug and a screen shot of app engine activity. Please help!

Thank you,
Roy
fail_output.txt
Screen Shot 2017-04-16 at 3.26.23 AM.png

Adam (Cloud Platform Support)

Apr 16, 2017, 12:39:56 PM4/16/17
to Google App Engine
Does deployment still fail when deploying to a new version, rather than over an existing version?

Roy Lee

Apr 16, 2017, 10:46:24 PM4/16/17
to Google App Engine
Yup, I get the same error message :(

Adam (Cloud Platform Support)

Apr 17, 2017, 3:37:10 PM4/17/17
to Google App Engine
This looks related to an internal config issue. I'd advise opening a bug report on the issue tracker and linking to it in this thread, so we can have the engineering team take a look at it.

Roy Lee

Apr 17, 2017, 10:39:09 PM4/17/17
to Google App Engine
I opened a bug report on issue tracker as advised. Thank you