I can not upload my app to App Engine server

Juan de Dios Becerra

Sep 11, 2014, 2:00:45 PM9/11/14
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to upload my project to the App Engine server, I am using Maven so I followed these instructions: https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/java/tools/maven, but when I run in the console this: mvn appengine:update
nothing what is described in the instructions, the console after some lines stays waiting and then get this  Exception:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out
        at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:339)
        at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:200)
        at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:182)
        at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
        at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.connect(SSLSocketImpl.java:618)
        at sun.security.ssl.BaseSSLSocketImpl.connect(BaseSSLSocketImpl.java:160)
        at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(NetworkClient.java:180)
        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:432)
        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:527)
        at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.<init>(HttpsClient.java:275)
        at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.New(HttpsClient.java:371)

And more lines as above, after this, comes a little more lines.

Reading application configuration data..

Processing module default..

Beginning interaction for module default...

And after this pass some minutes and ends throwing this:

 java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out
Unable to update app: Connection timed out
Please see the logs [/tmp/appcfg7354604554733130817.log] for further information.

What can I do?? please some help.

Vinny P

Sep 12, 2014, 12:29:54 AM9/12/14
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 1:00 PM, Juan de Dios Becerra <j.bece...@gmail.com> wrote:
 java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out Unable to update app: Connection timed out
Please see the logs [/tmp/appcfg7354604554733130817.log] for further information.

What can I do?? please some help.

What does the log (at the above quoted file path) say? You can post the entire log text, please don't summarize it.

-Vinny P
Technology & Media Consultant
Chicago, IL

App Engine Code Samples: http://www.learntogoogleit.com