Marketplace Authorization for apps (Java)

Álvaro Jose Egea Almagro

Apr 17, 2018, 9:13:14 AM4/17/18
to Google App Engine
Hello,

I am trying to make an application that I can put in the marketplace to read content from a spreadsheet.

In my local developments in java, my authorization is always of the following type:

credential = new GoogleCredential.Builder ()
.setTransport (HTTP_TRANSPORT)
.setJsonFactory (JSON_FACTORY)
.setServiceAccountId ("sample")
.setServiceAccountPrivateKeyFromP12File (f)
.setServiceAccountScopes (SCOPES)
.setServiceAccountUser ("sample")
.build ();

How do you do to install the app and authorize have all the permissions, how is that code to get credentials without using a p12?

Thank you very much

Kamran (Google Cloud Support)

Apr 17, 2018, 7:25:41 PM4/17/18
to google-a...@googlegroups.com

This looks like a question about G Suite Marketplace applications. I'd recommend posting this issue on Stackoverflow.com and tag it with google-apps-marketplace . There you'll have access to a large community of enthusiasts and experts to share ideas with and get support for this product.

Álvaro Jose Egea Almagro

Apr 18, 2018, 3:48:20 AM4/18/18
to Google App Engine
thx