Validating model data in Python

Renzo Nuccitelli

Jun 26, 2015, 2:13:26 PM6/26/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I have just finished the documentation of a project that I wrote to validate ndb Models in similar way to DjangoForms:

It is only missing the internationalisation docs which I will write soon. I hope it can help someone ;)

Regards,

Patrice (Cloud Platform Support)

Jun 29, 2015, 12:04:42 PM6/29/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com, ren...@gmail.com
Hey Renzo!

Honestly, I glanced through it, and it looks like incredible work!

I haven't had a chance to test it, and the only complaint I had reading just your post here is that it was lacking doc on the tool... and look here, you have a full readme!

Good job sir, thank you for posting your work here :).

Cheers!