Image service API for php flexible environment.

joseph thomas

Jan 15, 2018, 9:20:05 AM1/15/18
to Google App Engine
Hi,
I am migrating my project from standard to flexible environment in order to use PHP 7. It took me a while to connect successfully to cloud sql in flex environment. Now i am facing issues with image service API with flex environment...Is there any alternative i can use for image service ?

Yannick (Cloud Platform Support)

Jan 15, 2018, 1:45:44 PM1/15/18
to Google App Engine
Hello Joseph, the Standard to Flexible migration guide has a section on the Images service.

As stated in the guide, the Images service is only available on the Standard environment but you can resize images to the desired size and serve them from Cloud Storage to achieve the same or similar results anywhere outside of the Standard environment.