The Socket API not enabled after billing has been enabled.

nazih ait bensaid

Nov 22, 2016, 12:07:51 PM11/22/16
to Google App Engine
Hi,
I've enabled billing for a GAE project but when my app try to use Socket API I get this error and typically no user can sign in:

FeatureNotEnabledError at /accounts/twitter/login/
The Socket API will be enabled for this application once billing has been enabled in the admin console.

Adam (Cloud Platform Support)

Nov 22, 2016, 1:55:58 PM11/22/16
to Google App Engine
You shouldn't get this message id Billing is enabled. Can you verify the billing status in the Cloud Console dashboard, and ensure it is the same project your app was deployed to? You should also check if you have a spending limit set in your billing options. If everything looks OK, you might try re-deploying your app.